The Pantry Plus More is proud to operate with some of the best efficiency in our sector. As an all-volunteer organization, 80% of your tax deductible donation goes straight to funding our programs that provide nutrition, hygiene, and school supplies to kids and families in need, with a small portion of donations supporting our operating costs.
Food, Hygiene Products, or School Supplies
The Pantry Plus More depends on the community and appreciates all donations of money, food, hygiene products, or school supplies. By supporting us, you help bring the much needed basic resources directly to children where they are and where they have the transportation to take them home. In addition to donations of items, monetary donations are always welcome. We are able to turn $1.00 into approximately $6 to $8 by purchasing through the Mountaineer Food Bank and other wholesale resources available to us as a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Most Needed Donations
- Hormel Compleat Meals
- Prego Ready Meals
- Campbells Ready Meals
- Microwaveable Bowls of Soup – Chicken, Beef with vegetables, sirloin burger and more
- Microwaveable Dinty Moore Beef Stew or any microwaveable ready to eat meals
- Deviled Ham or “Potted” meat
- Nutella and Nutella & Go!
- Jif to Go
- Gatorade/Powerade Sports Drinks
- Microwaveable Chef Boyardee – all kinds
- Microwaveable Bowls of Mac N Cheese
- Fruit snacks – any kind including fruit roll ups, gushers
- Rice Krispy treats
- Kid Friendly Cereal Bowls and Large Boxes – Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, CapnCrunch
- Mini Muffins
- Cookies – snack size
- Microwave Popcorn
- Individual chips, pretzels, popcorn, pringles
- Jello Cups
- Detergent Pods
- Shampoo/Conditioner and Bodywash
- Wide Ruled Spiral Notebooks
- Ear Phones
Thank you for your donations in helping our hungry children of Monongalia County.
If you have any questions or need a speaker for your event, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!