VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES WITH PANTRY PLUS MORE (PPM)
- Helping with inventory
- Joining the Fundraising Committee or help with a specific project. Right now we are working on an August Fundraiser – Cupcakes and Beer Fest.
- Volunteering at our Mobile Food Giveaways – these are monthly, usually on the third Saturday of every month. We unload the truck around 9 a.m., set up, bag produce, begin distribution at 11 a.m., help clients get their food, and carry to their cars for them.
- Our March Giveaway is on March 21
- Our April Giveaway is on April 18
- Second Thursday of every month, 8:30 a.m. – help unloading a produce delivery, bagging produce and loading cars to deliver to our 12 pantry schools. Upcoming Dates:
- Mar 12
- Apr 7 (Tuesday)
- End of the month deliveries for our pantries at Riverside Apostolic Church in Westover. Be there at 10:15 a.m. to help load deliveries onto truck(s) and unload at our storage facility at 9 Rousch Drive, Westover.
We welcome volunteers of all abilities, including kids! To get involved with The Pantry Plus More, please fill out the form below and someone will contact you about ways you can help.
To volunteer during the current school closure please use this form.
For general volunteering please use the form below.