VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES WITH PANTRY PLUS MORE (PPM)
- Help us keep track of our inventory
- Pack Emergency Food Boxes – this is an ongoing task we do. You can even sign up as a group. Young and old are able to do this job.
- Bagging produce and checking produce for spoilage
- DELIVERY Drivers – We deliver to our most vulnerable families on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday morning starting from 10 AM, we load up drivers with a variety of food. Your route will be no more than 7 families and it is mapped out for you. We make sure each route is in one area.
- Join us for Family Nights to pack Weekend Backpacks for schools or to pack Food Boxes.
- Helping unload donations for our pantries in Westover. We regularly receive large donations at our location in 9 Rousch Drive, Westover that need to be unloaded from a truck. We receive the following donations:
- Sam’s Club Donation at 9:00 AM every Tuesday and Friday
- Mountaineer Food Bank Donation every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 10:00 AM.
- General cleaning – we always need help wiping down handles, light switches, taking out garbage, breaking down cardboard, sweeping inside and outside
- We welcome volunteers of all abilities, including kids! There are certain tasks that require being able to lift 30-50 pounds, but we specifically detail those. To get involved with The Pantry Plus More, please sign up through the links below!